The Certificate Examination of Polish as a Foreign Language takes place several times a year, and the schedule of the examination sessions is announced by the State Commission for the Certification of Proficiency in Polish as a Foreign Language.
Schedule of examination sessions in 2020:
The State Certificate exam in the Polish language is recommended for foreigners who:
• Apply for Polish citizenship;
• Would like to study at Polish universities in Polish;
• Looking for a job in Poland;
• Would like to check their competences in the field of Polish language.
KLUB DIALOGU The Polish Language School for Foreigners has the status of a Centre authorised to conduct the State Certificate Examination at B1 level in an adult group.
The State Certificate Examination at level B1 lasts a maximum of 190 minutes and consists of
a written and an oral part. During the exam, skills such as:
• Listening comprehension;
• Understanding of written texts;
• Grammar correctness;
• Written statement;
• Oral statement.