CERTIFICATE STATE EXAM OF
THE POLISH LANGUAGE FOR FOREIGNERS
B1 CERTIFICATE EXAM OF POLISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE
KLUB DIALOGU Polish Language School for Foreigners has the status of a Centre authorised to conduct the State Certificate Examination at B1 level in an adult group.
SCHEDULE OF EXAMS AND REGISTRATION FOR THE B1 EXAM
The Certificate Examination of Polish as a Foreign Language takes place several times a year, and the schedule of the examination sessions is announced by the State Commission for the Certification of Proficiency in Polish as a Foreign Language.
Schedule of examination sessions and registration at KLUB DIALOGU Center in 2023:
5 – 6 February (Sunday– Monday) – registration is closed
15 – 16 April (Saturday – Sunday) – registration is closed
24 – 25 June (Saturday – Sunday) – registration is closed
18 – 19 November (Saturday – Sunday) – registration is closed
ALL YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE B1 EXAM
TIPS FOR PARTICIPANTS
Place of the Exam – Centre of Warsaw
Tips for participants
In accordance with the Regulation of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of February 26, 2016 regarding exams in Polish as a foreign language:
During the exam, participants may:
- have 2 pens without an eraser in black or blue
- water, tissues, glasses
During the exam, the participants cannot:
- leave the room (only during the break)
- contact other candidates
- use computers, tablets, smartphones, smartwatches, cameras
THE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE EXAM
The Polish exam for foreigners at the B1 level lasts 2 days.
The State Certificate Examination for foreigners at B1 level lasts a maximum of 205 minutes and consists of 5 parts.
DAY 1 OF THE EXAM
- Listening comprehension – 30 minutes. (5 tasks)
- Comprehension of written texts (reading) – 40 minutes (5 tasks)
- Grammar – 45 minutes (8 tasks)
- Written statement (writing) – 75 minutes (2 tasks)
DAY 2 OF THE EXAM
- Oral (Speaking) – 5 minutes to prepare + a maximum of 15 minutes to speak.
REGISTRATION FOR THE B1 CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION
The document confirming the identity of the exam participant is a valid passport.
Registration for the exam takes place only via the APPLICATION FORM.
- The FORM is available around 2 months before the exam date
- Please fill in the fields of the FORM carefully. Fields marked * are mandatory
- Before sending the FORM, check that the data provided is correct
- Name, surname, and date of birth must match the passport
- We do not conduct the exam for people with special needs
B1 Exam Fee
- The fee for the B1 exam is €150
- The fee for issuing the certificate is €20
The fee for the exam and certificate should be paid in full in Polish zlotys (PLN)
The candidate is obliged to register for the exam on time. Information containing the details of the exam will be sent to the candidate by e-mail (if there is no message, please check the SPAM folder).