The standard fee for the PROGRAM “Polish Language and Culture For Foreigners” includes:
- participation in group Polish language courses for foreigners
- the cost of textbooks
The payment should be made in one installment.
Fee of the PROGRAM according to the number of hours:
- 96 l-h* (3 modules**) – 2.800 PLN;
- 128 l-h (4 modules) – 3.500 PLN;
- 192 l-h (6 modules) – 4.800 PLN;
- 270 l-h (9 modules) – 6.950 PLN.
*l-h – lesson hour
** 1 module = 32 lesson hours
Other costs related to the implementation of the “Polish Language and Culture” workshops (e.g. museum tickets, guide costs, Polish lunch), if required, are covered by you.
You have the right to withdraw from the contract and refund the fee only as a result of refusal of a visa or a Residence Card. In order for the withdrawal from the contract to be effective, you are obliged to:
- inform KLUB DIALOGU School of this fact by e-mail to the address email@example.com;
- send a scan of the declaration of refusal of a visa / Residence Card issued by the relevant Office
If you have not started Polish language lessons, KLUB DIALOGU School will reimburse the fee, minus administrative costs in the amount of 300zł.
If you started Polish language lessons and during your course received a negative decision from the Office, KLUB DIALOGU School will refund the fee according to the following:
Refund of the fee = fee paid – 300zł – number of started modules
The School will refund the fee to the account number provided during registration within 7 days from the effective withdrawal from the contract.
Warning! The ONE YEAR PROGRAM “Polish Language and Culture For Foreigners” automatically expires on the end date specified in the CONFIRMATION LETTER. If, by that time, you have not contacted KLUB DIALOGU School in order to conduct Polish language lessons, the School will not refund the fee for the PROGRAM.