Assumptions for the competition:
- Any student of KLUB DIALOGU School can take part in the competition
- KD teachers can participate in the competition
- Any person connected to KLUB DIALOGU School can take part in the competition
- Persons employed in the School’s office cannot participate in the competition
Requisites for the project:
- The project is considered to be submitted when it is sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The design must be done in a graphics program. Any graphics program may be used. The submitted project must be saved in PDF, JPG, PNG format.
- If the project is approved by the School, but the School would like to make a minor correction, then the School allows the possibility of calling the author of the project to make appropriate corrections.
- The final date for submitting the project is 30th September 2023, at 11:50pm.
- At the end of the competition, each person submitting a project will receive information about its progress and results.
- The criterion for evaluating the project is compliance with the point ‘requisites for the LOGO’ as well as the idea, compositional qualities, and innovation.
- If projects sent by different people are similar to each other or to the School’s project, the School may:
a/ choose one project
b/ choose and combine the best elements from different projects
- The decision to include the LOGO project in the final stage of selected projects is made by the school office.
- The selection of the LOGO will take place through a vote announced at the School, on Social Media and other communication channels of the School by mid-November 2023.
- The final selection of the LOGO belongs to the owners of the School and will take place by the end of November 2023.
- The results of the competition and the list of winners will be announced on Social Media and other platforms of the School in December 2023.
- The main prize will be awarded to the person whose project was finally selected and implemented for use.
- The school has the right to award additional prizes for projects from which selected elements have been taken.
- The school allows the possibility of not selecting a winner if:
a/ no LOGO has been approved
b/ the project by the School turned out to be the best project.
- The main prize for the student in the competition is free participation in a group course at a selected level (without a textbook) or 4 individual lessons (at school / online, 60 minutes each). The prize does not apply to summer courses.
- The additional prize for the student is a textbook for learning the Polish language chosen by the student or a 10% discount to point 4 above.
- The main prize for the teacher or a person who is not a student is a cash prize of PLN 500.
- An additional prize for the teacher or a person who is not a student is a textbook for teaching Polish chosen by the teacher or a gadget made by the School.
- The prize must be used within 6 months from the date of announcement of the competition results. Any unused prize will be forfeited.
- The author of the winning work, by entering the competition, agrees to the free transfer to KLUB DIALOGU School – the organiser of the competition – of all property rights to the LOGO design and its applications.
- Submitting a project to participate in the competition is treated as a simultaneous statement that the project does not infringe the rights of third parties, in particular, it does not infringe their property and moral rights.
- Upon the announcement of the results of the competition for the KLUB DIALOGU School, the copyrights to the winning project are transferred, including:
a/ recording in any form on any medium,
b/ multiplication by any technique, including: printing technique, digital technique, computer recording technique on all types of media adapted to this form of recording.
- After the end of the competition, the submitted works remain with the Organiser.
- The school reserves the right to resolve any disputes at its sole discretion.